Ice Pops For Hotel Treats

When you are vacationing and you know you will be staying in a hotel with a mini-fridge, throw some unfrozen ice pops in your suitcase when you go (I suggest putting them in a Ziploc bag just in case) and pop them in the freezer when you arrive in your room. This is such a wonderful, refreshing treat for kids and adults alike when you come back to the room after a hot day of sight-seeing or playing!

My son and I were out of town last week for Special Olympics. I knew our hotel would have a mini-fridge and was trying to decide what to take for breakfast and snacks. Remembering how hot and dehydrated we usually are after a whole day in the hot sun, I threw some of these in my suitcase and put them in the freezer as soon as we got there (I also had some that I'd already frozen to keep the stuff in our ice chest cold while we traveled). It really hit the spot when we came in that night hot and tired, needing something cold to refresh us. My son LOVED it!

By lyonpridej from OK

Love it!

That is a great idea!

I've also found that Gatorade works well. We were on a two-day vacation to our State Fair in almost 100-degree weather. The first day was okay because we were able to jump in the hotel pool. The second day, though, we'd already checked out of the hotel because we knew we were staying at the fair until after check-out time.

We decided to get Gatorade and it was as refreshing as the pool, I was amazed.

Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsJune 1, 2011
Keeping Your Windshield Free of Snow and Ice, Man Cleaning Snow and Ice off of Windshield
Keeping Your Windshield Free of Snow and Ice
Valentine's Cake Pops, A row of cake pops with Red Velvet centers.
Valentine's Cake Pops
Valentine's ice cream sandwiches.
Ice Cream Cake Hearts
Removing Ice from Your Windshield, Gloved hand scraping icy windshield.
Removing Ice from Your Windshield
🎉
🎄