Ideas For My 17th Birthday

I need ideas for my 17th birthday, it's in April. I am expecting about 20 people between the ages of 15 and 18. I didn't have a Sweet 16 or any major parties. I really need your help.

Stephanie from Waterford, Ireland

Answers:

By Chantel

Ideas For My 17th Birthday

Have you played winkem? Set up enough chairs for all the girls and have them sit in them. Leave one chair empty. All the guys stand behind the girls including the empty chair. I always had too many girls, so some of the girls got to be boys for the game. The guy with the empty chair has to try and steal a girl from one of the other people by winking at them. They are supposed to try and be discreet. The girl that gets winked at has to try and get out of that chair, while the guy behind that chair tries to keep her in it. If she gets out of the chair then she goes to the empty chair. Now that guy has an empty chair, so he has to try and wink at a girl to get her into his chair. It sounds a little boring for high school but I was in high school when I played it and it was so funny. You learn about who has a crush on who if you pay attention. (01/05/2009)

By Jenifer

Blue letter blocks spelling out happy birthday.
17th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
17th Birthday Party
17th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
ribbon and balloon hair clip
Making a Birthday Hair Clip
7th Birthday Party Ideas
7th Birthday Party Ideas
🎄