Ideas For My 17th Birthday

I already know that some people have posted something similar to this. My 17th birthday is in October, and I would like some ideas for my party. I am planning either ancient Egyptian theme or a horror/Halloween theme.

I need ideas for games or activities for one of the themes. Please remember I'm going to be 17, so only my age level games and activities, please.

By Zimmi_Zenn13 from Las Vegas, NV

Answers:

Ideas For My 17th Birthday

What about some sort of mind reading activity? That might fit with either theme. You could set this up with a friend. I haven't anything more in mind as to how to do it, but I am sure you could find something on the internet or in the library. Just a thought. (07/15/2009)

By louel53