Ideas For My 17th Birthday

I already know that some people have posted something similar to this. My 17th birthday is in October, and I would like some ideas for my party. I am planning either ancient Egyptian theme or a horror/Halloween theme.

I need ideas for games or activities for one of the themes. Please remember I'm going to be 17, so only my age level games and activities, please.

By Zimmi_Zenn13 from Las Vegas, NV

Answers:

Ideas For My 17th Birthday

What about some sort of mind reading activity? That might fit with either theme. You could set this up with a friend. I haven't anything more in mind as to how to do it, but I am sure you could find something on the internet or in the library. Just a thought. (07/15/2009)

By louel53

Blue letter blocks spelling out happy birthday.
17th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
17th Birthday Party
17th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
ribbon and balloon hair clip
Making a Birthday Hair Clip
7th Birthday Party Ideas
7th Birthday Party Ideas
🎉
🎄