Ideas For My 17th Birthday

I am looking for ideas for my 17th birthday party.

By Brinyetta

Answers:

Ideas For My 17th Birthday

Pick a country that interests you and make that your party theme. Let your guests come up with their own way of showing off that country. Let them know the country and ask they bring at least one thing about that country with them: a game for everyone to play, a snack food to share, a dance with appropriate music for everyone to learn, something. It can be their choice.

Same idea as above, but pick a profession instead of a country. Each person brings something about the profession: information, garments, statistics, recommended places of study, job prerequisites and how to get them. Let them all know what professions interest "you" and this will help you decide what to do after high school. (11/17/2009)

By Suntydt

Blue letter blocks spelling out happy birthday.
17th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
17th Birthday Party
17th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
ribbon and balloon hair clip
Making a Birthday Hair Clip
7th Birthday Party Ideas
7th Birthday Party Ideas
🎉
🎄