Ideas For My 17th Birthday

I'm having a 17th birthday party and I have no idea what to do. It can't be too expensive, yet I want to do something I can remember forever and that is a lot of fun. Any ideas?

By Breeauna

Answers:

Ideas For My 17th Birthday

If you want to keep it cheap don't worry too much about decorations or themes and just go with things to do. Amazingly enough you might find some cool ideas by looking at some of the activities they do at baby showers. Like this - http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf59062326.tip.html. Just ignore the more baby oriented questions or change the question to be more relevant to your friend's frame of mind.

The object is to have fun. That's what you'll remember. The more hands-on the activity, the more fun it will be for a fellow teen. And take pictures, that will help it be memorable as well. Especially if you have a friend who likes taking pictures. Ask them to be your photographer for the day.

Other party ideas:
Air guitar contest
Paper airplane distance test
Test of trust game
Dance contest
Project contests - look up some of the activities they do for project management teams. You may find something fun to do.

If any of these sound interesting and you want more info I'd be glad to help out, just let me know. (12/26/2009)

By Suntydt