Ideas For My 17th Birthday

What can I do for my 17th birthday?

By marliboo from Orange, CA

Ideas For My 17th Birthday

Why not have friends over for the night, make your own pizza, soda, etc. then the next day go to volunteer someplace. The result, you have fun and a birthday to remember and do something for others. How memorable would that be and what a great gift, giving of yourself! (08/10/2010)

By Yorkiemom2

Ideas For My 17th Birthday

Turning any age does not mean you have to celebrate self importance.
Make each birthday something you will remember. The best way is to do something for someone else, making it their special day too. You will be glad when you get past the me/myself/I stage of life.
Take someone else out to lunch, buy inexpensive flowers for yourself, but stand at the street corner and give one flower to each person who looks like a mother, thank her from her kids for being a mom.

There are so many other things, visit a local nursing home, doing the same flower thing, go to the library, ask if you can read to the children that come that day. This is doing something for yourself, it is making you a better person with a memory that no one can take and age cannot destroy.

By T&T Grandma

Blue letter blocks spelling out happy birthday.
17th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
17th Birthday Party
17th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
ribbon and balloon hair clip
Making a Birthday Hair Clip
7th Birthday Party Ideas
7th Birthday Party Ideas