Ideas For My 17th Birthday

I am turning 17 on 2nd May. I have thought about doing go-carting or white water rafting but I can not do anything too expensive as I am saving for a car. Some people suggest going for a meal but lots of my friends do that and I want to do something a bit different. Please help me with any ideas, I will be very grateful.

Hannah from Bournemouth

Answers:

Ideas For My 17th Birthday

I'd have to go with the virgin drinks and the movie idea. My sons graduation party was like this we made a bar and my hubby was the bar tender and we used the plastic novelty cups i found at thrift stores and it was an all nighter. We chose pizza and finger foods so people could come and go and it was great they all bragged about it. The most important thing is to have fun! (04/20/2007)

By Denise

Ideas For My 17th Birthday

I just rented a hotel suite for my daughters sweet 16 birthday bash. She can invite up to 20 guest for a fun filled day of swimming at the pool and access to the game room. Pizza delivery at 6:00 and sleeping bags for an overnight stay. A suite here cost around $100.00. (of course we have to pay for the pizza) (04/22/2007)

By Sharon

Ideas For My 17th Birthday

How about a bowling or miniature golf party? (05/07/2007)

By Claudia-MD

Ideas For My 17th Birthday

Last year for my sweet sixteen, I had a glow party. Everyone had glow in the dark things on them as well as all the decorations. It was a lot of fun, especially when it came to the glow sticks and glow bouncy balls in the pool at night. Great Virgin drinks were a hit too. Dress them up with garnish and nice plastic glasses for a nice touch. (06/02/2007)

By Turning 17 Soon

Blue letter blocks spelling out happy birthday.
17th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
17th Birthday Party
17th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
ribbon and balloon hair clip
Making a Birthday Hair Clip
7th Birthday Party Ideas
7th Birthday Party Ideas
🎉
🎄