Ideas For My 17th Birthday

Where should I go for my 17th birthday?

Taylar from Saint Louis, MO

Answers:

Ideas For My 17th Birthday

I'm trying to have my 17th at the club with just a few friends or maybe more. (04/21/2008)

By crystal.

Ideas For My 17th Birthday

(submitted via email)
I think you should have a party with games, barbecue and dancing. You pick the time and you can tell them when it is over.

kristyn (05/12/2008)

By jess_admin

Ideas For My 17th Birthday

I'm going all out with my party it's August 29th the exact day of my birthday. I'm having a BBQ, a dancing contest, singing contest, fashion, show tug-of-war, cards, and a sleepover. The whole shabang. (07/14/2008)

By Tirah

Ideas For My 17th Birthday

My 17th is coming up, and I'm inviting about 30 of my long-time friends to come over, and we'll have finger foods, a poker/ping pong table set up, and charades cards. After everyone leaves around 10, my closest girlfriends and I are going out to Blue Sushi for dinner, and having them spend the night. Should be fun. (07/25/2008)

By Alex

September 27th Birthday

For my 17th birthday, 10 of my closest friends and I are going for lunch at an awesome little place called Sugar's Tearoom. It's a specialty teahouse that serves scones, salad, soup, dessert, and a 4-page tea menu where everyone gets their own little teapot customized to their tea selection, (i.e. strawberry tea= strawberry-shaped/themed teapot). It's decorated Victorian style and there are hat racks everywhere loaded with old Victorian and French style tea hats of every shape and form for us to try on and wear during lunch! Later we're all going to Roba's Tree Farm in Dalton, PA, which has campfire sites you can reserve, and a HUGE cornmaze (5-acres!).

You only turn 17 once. :) (09/13/2008)

By Marissa

Ideas For My 17th Birthday

Me and my two best friends are having a massive party, in this gorgeous mini art gallery. We're inviting about 200 people, then afterwards (at about 1) we're going to take the party over to one of my other friends houses. (10/02/2008)

By ellie

Blue letter blocks spelling out happy birthday.
17th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
17th Birthday Party
17th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
ribbon and balloon hair clip
Making a Birthday Hair Clip
7th Birthday Party Ideas
7th Birthday Party Ideas
🎉
🎄