Ideas For Reusing Large Size Creamer Bottles

Got Creamer?

I go through at least one of these per week. I thought you might like some ideas as to what to do with the ones you may not recycle.

1. I use them for dressings that I make from mixes.
  2. I mix some body washes when they get too used up and keep them in the shower. Same for shampoos, etc.
  3. Cut some holes in the very top for a cord to hang it, then cut some larger holes around the lower part and fill with bird seed.
  4. Keep bread crumbs, sunflower seeds or nuts, syrup, pastas, coffee, or just about any small or liquid food that you might want to pour instead of scoop.
  5. Small skeins of yarn, directions and hooks/needles can be kept safe in your car or purse for those times you get stuck waiting.
  6. Garden seeds or fertilizer/plant food (kept locked up or VERY high).
  7. Uncap and use for a nice vase.
  8. Keep the caps on and use as a kids bowling pin set.

By Sandra from Salem OR

Editor's Note: Do you have any ideas to share for reusing these bottles? Post them here.

Answers:

How about using them for ice melt in the winter (if you don't have a large sidewalk to worry about, then you can just refill when needed (08/12/2008)

By Kathy

1) Fill them with Laundry detergent to bring to the laundry mat.

2) I fill mine with DRY creamer to set out at picnics or gatherings. Everyone knows what's inside :)

Please, whatever you put in them, mark the bottles! Or you could end up with creamer in your laundry. Or worse. Tide in your coffee! (08/12/2008)

By Simply Joyful

I've seen the one with the red lid, made into a Christmas decoration as a snowman.

(08/12/2008)

By PICO

RE: Ideas For Reusing Large Size Creamer Bottles

I use mine for leftover noodles,pasta shells, navy beans, etc.

Pico- I love the idea of the snowmen (08/13/2008)

By imaqt1962

I use one for my children's cinnamon toast. I mix the sugar and cinnamon together, which makes it really handy, then they can help make it. (08/13/2008)

By Julia

I don't use creamer, as I am allergic to milk, but I think these kind of containers would be great to take stuff to work for lunch, in. For example, milk, juice, salad dressing, water, etc. would all go great in this type of container. Also, you could fill it with stuff that would rattle when you shake it, glue the lid on, and then let your dog or cat play with it. (08/14/2008)

By crazyliblady

I put rice or sand inside about a third of the way and then I glued a half of doll body and head on top. Made a little dress and sold them at the arts and crafts fair for $7.
(08/17/2008)

By Marilyn

From the original poster: TIDE in the coffee! You are right, felt markers are priceless. To the snowman lady: wonderful idea! And to the lady who can't drink milk, these are all non-dairy. Most are made with whey powder and coconut products, but no milk. I hope you can at least try some. They are wonderful for coffee!

Sandra of Salem OR (08/17/2008)

By Poor But Proud

If you buy the little containers (smaller size) you could fill with water and freeze to stick in husband's lunchbox in the morn to keep things cold. Just make sure they stand up right because if filled with liquids, they will leak. Use for crafts and fill with buttons, sequins, eyes, etc. Cut off the tops and use for pen and pencil holders. Have kids decorate. xoxo (08/22/2008)

By boomboomkitty

I removed the lid and washed an empty coffee creamer container, dried it thoroughly, tied a scrap of ribbon around the center, added some artificial flowers inside and made a vase for the shelf in my daughter's room.

There could be more decorations added, such as hot gluing beads, painting the creamer bottle with acrylic paints, etc.

My creamer jar had a wider opening, it was the dry type creamer. (08/25/2008)

By Dibbs

Creamer Bottles
Uses for Creamer Bottles
Old Perfume Bottle
Uses for Old Perfume Bottles
Bleach Bottle on White Background
Crafts Using Bleach Bottles
Craft Ideas for Creamer Containers
Crafts Using Single Serving Cream Containers
finished snowman hot chocolate gift
Making a Coffee Mate Container Snowman
🎉
🎄