Ideas for Boyfriend's 25th Birthday

My boyfriend's turning 25 in two weeks. I'm younger and still in school, so I don't have too much money to spend. He buys everything he wants for himself, so I don't know what to get him. Any ideas?

I was thinking of splurging and taking him away for a night, but I'm nervous about the cost, and my parents (who I still live with) aren't too keen on the idea.

I would like to do something somewhat sexy/sweet or at least romantic, but not too expensive. I know of plenty of books or DVDs I could get him, but I want to do something a little bit more meaningful or at least more personal, plus it's his 25th. It's sort of a big one. Any ideas? Thanks.

By Snipcutchop from New York, NY

Answers:

Ideas for Boyfriend's 25th Birthday

• a burned CD with your favorite songs
  • a framed photo with the two of you together
  • a DVD and a pack of microwave popcorn that you will watch together that night
  • a home baked cake (store bought mix and store bought frosting work just fine)
  • a poem
  • a set of earbuds; these usually cost $9.99 and trust me, every young person could use a spare set. Pair the earphones up with the burned mix CD and label the CD To: (his name) From: (your name) and "Happy Birthday" and the date. Use a Sharpie to write that stuff on the mix CD.
  • a photo album Put at least one photo of yourself in there and leave the rest blank so that you can add more pictures as months go by or whatever.
(08/26/2009)

By twilightgift

Ideas for Boyfriend's 25th Birthday

Hmm. I don't know if you man likes jewelery, but I thought maybe a silver chain link necklace or bracelet?
I gave my son a silver neck chain when he graduated and he wears it all the time. (08/28/2009)

By witchwood

Ideas for Boyfriend's 25th Birthday

How about a gourmet picnic? (08/28/2009)

By mulberry204

Ideas for Boyfriend's 25th Birthday

Start a personal scrapbook for him (that includes pictures of both you!). Then, for his birthdays, etc., you can make sure to get a very flattering picture of him to post in his scrapbook to help him remember and brag about later. Get pictures of his favorite things: car, teams, fishing gear, his parents, dog, anything he's proud of and add them to the book. Keep it so you can add pictures of new adventures together from year to year. That way you can keep him interested and excited about his "story" with you! Maybe one day the pictures will include a wedding, even family. All the best! (08/28/2009)

By Cathy S

Ideas for Boyfriend's 25th Birthday

It's silly, but a small cloth bag (like a Crown Royal bag) with a bunch of quarters in it would make a whimsical gift. (08/29/2009)

By JustPlainJo

Ideas for Boyfriend's 25th Birthday
Anniversary Party
25th Anniversary Party Ideas
25th Anniversary Gift
25th Anniversary Gift Ideas
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
🎉
🎄