Ideas for Breakfast at Tiffany's Bridal Shower Party

I am looking for "Breakfast at Tiffany's" bridal shower invitation ideas.

promise ringbakk

Answers:

Regarding the Breakfast at Tiffany's theme. Go on line and pull up Audrey Hepburn in her little black dress and huge hat and insert your friends face in Audrey's. I did this for my friend's 60th party and it was a huge hit. (02/20/2008)

By Bev

I just finished organizing a Tiffany blue bridal shower for my girlfriend and have some great ideas to pass along for anyone who is interested. I found many wonderful Tiffany blue (aqua blue) products at Sophie's Favors (http://www.sophiesfavors.com). What a relief it was to find so many wonderful products in one place! They have favor boxes (called aqua blue), feather favor bags (aqua blue), gift wrapping paper, adhesive labels and gift tags, table decorations, and much more. If you're throwing a Tiffany blue party, sophiesfavors.com is a must-see! (02/23/2008)

By Lisa

RE: Ideas for Breakfast at Tiffany's Bridal Shower Party

My best friend and I are planning a "Breakfast at Tiffany's" themed personal shower. We're using small boxes from the local craft store and painting them Tiffany blue for the invitations. Inside we're putting a puzzle with all of the info for the shower. It says "A perfect Fit". It's all going to be tied with a white ribbon. I am also going to make a Tiffany Box cake. I am going to somehow make or buy a big fake engagement ring and prop it against the cake, or on top. We're decorating with fake rhinestones and pearls, and making a "tent" from Tiffany blue and white tulle draped from the ceiling. We are going to do a small photo shoot of the bride in a very Audrey-like outfit, wide black hat and big sunglasses and all, and will blow up the best pictures to hang at the shower.
(02/28/2008)

By MerBear

This website is awesome! My bridal shower is in June. (I'm helping plan because I think it's fun!)

I'm going to have plastic martini glasses, stacked on top of each other (in a pyramid) with crystals glued to the base. Then I will have a signature "Blue" colored drink served. I'm excited!

There's great ideas here! Thank you! (02/26/2009)

By Stephanie

Ideas for a Breakfast at Tiffany's Bridal Shower, Tiffany's gift box.
Ideas for a Breakfast at Tiffany's Bridal Shower
Bridal Shower Gift Ideas
Bridal Shower Gift Ideas
tea sandwiches
Bridal Shower Food Ideas
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
Bridal Shower Ideas, Bridal Shower
Bridal Shower Ideas
🎉
🎄