Ideas for Crafts That Sell Well

I have recently been "relocated" to a different parent, who has financial issues and a rare disease. I need to be able to take care of some minor needs like clothing and food, which is not always easy to afford. I am very good at making like cutsie things, or really anything in general. I was wondering what kind of things would sell good? If they sell good is there a way to sell them without a permit or license?

By captain_reno from OH

Answers

For selling, try your local Senior Center. Ours has a store in which members sell their crafts. The store takes about 10% of the price. It works like this - I price my item at $10. They sell it for $11 and keep a dollar. Cute things for babies and dogs are always good sellers. Some people spend more money on their little dogs than they spend on their grandchildren!

Couple looking at crafts at an outdoor market
What Are the Best Selling Crafts This Year?
Crafts Selling CraftsJuly 10, 2011
Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
A photo of a girl making paper hearts.
Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids
Pink Towel
Buying Towels for Crafts
A woman taking a photo of a vase to post it on eBay.
eBay vs. Garage Sales
🎄