Ideas for Girl's 13th Birthday Party

It's my 13th birthday and I can't think of anything to plan! Last time I did a "Minute to Win It" birthday which went really well. I don't just want a simple get together with friends, I want to have fun. It should not be too costly. I am not allowed a sleep over. It should be creative and something my friends and I will enjoy! It could also be a theme. Any ideas?

Red carpet party ? Dress up , show movies, hot dogs , popcorn, a glitzy cake OR

A 50s or 80s party with a DJ? Everybody loves music. Happy Birthday!

Girls your age love a spa party. You can do hair, makeup, manicures and pedicures. You could even have a clothing/jewelry swap. None of these activities involves a sleepover.

Honestly when I was thirteen all I wanted was to feel good about myself I recommend a spa and hair day do each other's nails and hair I loved having my hair done. You cold also binge watch some shows or movies.

Do "Painting with a Twist"! everyone gets to paint a picture and get to take it home. Have cake and ice-cream and lots of fun!

You can have an ice-skating party, a wall-climbing party, a disco party, a baking party, glow-in the-dark blacklight party. Have fun.