Ideas for Surprise 13th Birthday Party

Do you have any ideas for planning a surprise 13th birthday party for a girl? The colour theme is pink and blue. She loves music and horses and she is loved very much!
Please answer and give me some ideas.
Thanks so much if you do!

You could tell her you bought her a lesson at a stable, and then when she gets there, she will see all her friends, and they will shout, "Surprise!"

You can then have a horseback riding party for her and her friends.

Currently, photo booths are very popular. They provide a good opportunity of interactions between guests. All you need is a backdrop ( like a tablecloth over a door) add in some fun accessories: a halloween wig, a grass skirt, cowboy hat, mardi gras beads (you can also choose the props based on the party theme ) You take pictures of singles and groups and download them to a computer for printing.

A good theme to go with this is HOLLYWOOD. Movie ticket invitations. Marque Use stars, gold and silver mylar balloons, and black streamers to decorate. Have a red carpet. Have an autograph table, supply markers ( buy inexpensive notepads for everyone.) You can have a makeup room so girls can be camera ready. You can have a wardrobe robe with costume accessories. A birthday cake that looks like a movie marquee.

OMG, thanks so much, this would be a perfect theme to do!!

thanks

Yes I do teens like to not be embarrassed so do something small like go see a scary movie  with some of her close friends

teens do love surprise b day partys. i should know that as I'm one myself xx

Hi, I also am in the same situation and have been looking online for ideas. I have got a few activities that I feel would be really fun for her...a water balloon fight, pool party (and if you have your own pool, then you could put glow sticks into it!), an adventure park course could be fun, zorbing, going to the zoo, canoeing and other similar water activities.

Most of these are expensive but just a thought! (I will just mention something called "The Crocky Trail" it is around £12 per person, I don't know if it is a large organisation or just a one off though.)

I hope this has given you a few ideas!