Indoor Fountain Fogger Stopped Working

This site has been so much help. I love it. I have a tabletop indoor fountain with a fogger that goes in it. The fogger quit working. The red light still glows that's on it but it doesn't make any fog. I've tried soaking it all night in vinegar in case of water deposits (and I scrubbed it afterwards to get the vinegar off). I put it back in the fountain and still nothing. I'm keeping the fogger clear of the stones in the fountain as well. I'm stuck. Any ideas that won't harm the fogger. Those things aren't cheap!

Jenny in KY

Indoor Fountain Fogger Stopped Working

Hi Jenny, here is a link for a fogger repair kit. I really know nothing about foggers so it was the best I could do. It might need a new disk which this provides but because you don't mention what brand of fogger you have, it may not work for your model.

<a href="

You could take it back to where you bought it or write the manufacturer to find out if they have any tips for why it isn't working.

Best of Luck,Susan at ThriftyFun

By ThriftyFun

Indoor Fountain Fogger Stopped Working

You probably need new ceramic disks. (03/15/2006)

By Gene

Indoor Fountain Vapor/Fogger Stopped Working
young girl with facial blemishes, eyes closed
ProActiv Stopped Working for Me
Air Ionizer and Purifier for Allergies
Improving Indoor Air Quality
Inexpensive Water Fountain
Building an Inexpensive Water Fountain
washing machine
Maytag Washer Error Codes