Inexpensive 14th Birthday Ideas

Category Birthday
Teenagers at a 14th birthday party.
You don't need to spend a lot of money to have a fun party for your child's 14th birthday. This is a guide about inexpensive 14th birthday ideas.

I'm turning 14 in two weeks and I literally have no money to spend for a birthday party, but my house is super small and I'm embarrassed to have people over. Plus my room is a bit babyish. I can't transport my 8 friends anywhere because my trucks are too small. I also don't want people over because I have 3 cats, a dog, a snake, a fish, a way older brother, a little sister, and way too strict of parents. Can someone help?

Answers

Best Answer

Well, Chatty, the best thing about being with friends is just being with them, right? Hanging out, talking? What are things you could all do that don't cost any money? Planning can be half the fun. I suggest you get together with them after school or during lunch and ask them for ideas about what you could all do to celebrate your birthday. Do you live near a park or is there one within a bus ride? How about a beach? Make a list and ask everyone for at least one idea that doesn't cost money.

Have fun!

My friend is turning 14 in a few weeks (which is in the holidays) and doesn't know what to do to celebrate. She doesn't want many people, just me, her, and 2 more friends. She is one of those people who doesn't like shopping, dancing, nor partying hard. Any ideas what we could do? It also can't be too expensive. Thanks!

Best Answer

You could rent a movie and have a sleepover. You can either make dinner at home or bring in pizza.

I'm turning 14 in a week. I want to be with my friends, but I can't do an expensive party. Any ideas to what I can do with my friends to celebrate that is not too expensive?

You can have a spa party at home. Follow with pizza and birthday cake.

My birthday is the day before Valentine's Day and I don't know what to do, but whatever I do we have to end the night off with a sleep over. Something you may need to know about me is I love volleyball and being social. I hope someone can help me.

By Jordain G.

What about going to the beach, or to one of those volleyball in the city places?

I want to transform my basement into a spa and have bathrobes with monograms and slippers for all of the girls (10 including me). I want to have a makeup, hair, nails, and facial station (with masks/cucumbers), but this is all so expensive. Any thoughts on how to have an inexpensive spa party?

By Nicky K.

You could get your mom's friends to do hair and get some nail polish and get a real good manicurist or you could buy facial stuff or Google cool and easy facials and make them with regular things in the house. You could make them before the guests get to the house and then whoever does the facials could put it on you.