Inexpensive Birthday Gift for Boyfriend

My boyfriend is turning 18 in 2 more days, but I don't know what to get him for his birthday. I don't have a lot of money right now so I want to get him something that doesn't cost a lot. What should I get him?

By Monica from San Diego, CA

Answers:

Inexpensive Birthday Gift for Boyfriend

Make him a card. Don't buy it, make it. Express yourself and mention how he makes you feel. If you have it in you be poetic. If not, don't worry about it. Just mention how special he is and how you hope his birthday is special as well. (04/17/2010)

By Suntydt

Inexpensive Birthday Gift for Boyfriend

It depends on what he likes, and how much you have to spend. The aforementioned card is a nice idea, but it helps to have a gift, as well.

Does he have a favorite sports team? A car he's really proud of? Then a hardware store or car parts store might have a keychain with either his favorite team or the brand of his car.
A T-shirt with a slogan he might like is a good bet. Something funny, or political, or whatever he's into.

Is there a book he'd be interested in? A CD of music he might like? Things like this are under $20.

Whatever you get, don't forget the romantic card. And it's also a nice touch to treat him to dinner, home cooked, if the local restaurants are out of your price range. A table that's set nicely, with candlelight, is always romantic. I hope some of these ideas help! (04/17/2010)

By WildIrish

Inexpensive Birthday Gift for Boyfriend

The ultimate gift for any partner is a homemade gift card booklet. Take construction paper or any paper and cut into coupon size. Hand write things you can do for him, ex., back massage for a weekend, I free movie your choice, and so on. Decorate each coupon with special memories or art work. You could also put together an album of pictures from your 1st date till recently. These are gifts from the heart, not the store. Good luck. (04/19/2010)

By beverlina46

Inexpensive Birthday Gift for Boyfriend

Have a black and white picture of you in a special homemade frame or better yet an event you all attended and give him the best picture from that. (04/19/2010)

By beverlina46

Inexpensive Birthday Gift for Boyfriend

When my friend was your age, she made her boyfriend a unique gift. It was the "tape" from a calculator or adding machine. She wrote little notes on it about him, like their favorite song, the first time they met, etc. Then he could unroll it and read it. It was a really cool idea. (04/19/2010)

By LanaL

Inexpensive Birthday Gift for Boyfriend

Why not bake him a big batch of chocolate chip cookies and give him 11 gift cards (for a different kind of cookie once a month for a year). It's an old saying, but still true: "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach." (04/20/2010)

By Goldie2

Inexpensive Birthday Gift for Boyfriend
Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Locating an Old Boyfriend
Woman giving her boyfriend a gift.
Birthday Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
🎉
🎄