Inexpensive Catholic Wedding Venue in New York

New York City Wedding. I'm looking for a reception venue in New York that is under $2000K and also a small Catholic Church. I've searched online but can't find anything reasonable. Can someone help? Thank you.

MC from Arlington, VA

I don't know if this helps, but there is a small Catholic chapel in the Little Italy/Soho area, it is run by the Philippine Pastoral Center.

I wanted to have my wedding there since I don't have a lot of guests, but now we are doing it at the larger Ascension church uptown since my fiance prefers the priest there. Also the other reason we're not doing it at the chapel is that the priest never called me back though I left him a couple of messages. You might have a better experience, though, it's worth a try.

As for inexpensive reception sites, I am still looking around myself, so unfortunately can't help you much there.
Good luck. (11/03/2007)

By jpnyc28

A platter of fruit and cheese.
Inexpensive Wedding Appetizers
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
New York Christmas Charities
Beautiful Swan
Decorating a Pond for a Wedding