Inexpensive Chair Covers For Wedding

I was hoping someone can help me find inexpensive chair covers and sashes. Our wedding is September 15, 2007 and we are on a tight budget. I need about 200. We rented a hall and we are decorating ourselves so any suggestions will also be very much appreciated. We do not have a theme but we will like the event to have elegance to it. Thank you.

Susan from New Jersey

Answers:

Inexpensive Chair Covers For Wedding

I would go to a discount fabric store, measure the size of material needed for each chair before. You can buy a full roll of fabric and cut the size pieces you need yourself. You can also buy a roll of satin to make the sashes or bows yourself. If you do this, make sure you spray each cut end immediately with starch or something so the fabric will not run. I have put on many weddings/parties, best advice is with decorations: bigger is better and cheaper than a whole bunch of small decorations or costly details. I have used large palm trees or other plants from home depot and placed flowers at base in the dirt for a nice large floor decoration. I hope this helps a little. (08/06/2007)

By Crystelc

Inexpensive Chair Covers For Wedding

My daughter just got married, and we found out you can do an awful lot with tulle (by the roll, 12" wide, can be found at WalMart) and ribbon! (08/07/2007)

By KLJohn

Inexpensive Chair Covers For Wedding

I don't know where you live, but in Ky. there is a factory where they make Diapers, and they sell the lining by HUGE rolls. I have seen beautifully decorated receptions using this lining draped and tied. I also saw chairs with it draped over the front and back and tied in a big bow. It is a really inexpensive way to decorate. Check to see if there are any close to you. The catch is you need a truck to get it home they are so big. (08/07/2007)

By Sharon, Ky

Inexpensive Chair Covers For Wedding

How about getting material cut to width of chair, and long enough to reach from floor in front, across seat, up inside back, and hang down outside back to floor? Tie inside and outside back together at seat level. If you don't want to hem all the way around, just run a thin line of fray, check all around. (08/07/2007)

By Sallie

Inexpensive Chair Covers For Wedding

We just did my daughter's reception and used tulle chair wraps with organza ribbon for chair bows. We staged them at the place we rented the chairs from (see the attached picture). I've put them all on craigs list - it got a tad more expensive than I had hoped (about $3 a chair when all was said and done). (04/21/2008)

By Ruth

RE: Inexpensive Chair Covers For Wedding

Wedding Chair Covers
Wedding Chair Cover Ideas
A platter of fruit and cheese.
Inexpensive Wedding Appetizers
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
Recycled wooden chair planter.
Making a Chair Planter
Office chair with lime green cushions.
Fixing a Squeaky Office Chair
🎉
🎄