Inexpensive Flat Screen TV

What is the best 19 - 26 in. flat screen TV for a guest room that does not cost more than $300? Good quality, good picture, sound, etc. Thanks.

Karamea from New York, NY

Answers:

Inexpensive Flat Screen TV

I would go to a store that sells flat screen TVs and see what they have to offer. Look at TVs that are on display and check out prices. Or go on-line and check out the manufacture's web page and compare prices. Also regular TVs come with flat screens if that is what you are talking about. If you are referring to plasma or LCD as flat screen TVs, I don't think you will find one for under $300. (09/23/2008)

By Harry

Inexpensive Flat Screen TV

I think "inexpensive flat screen TV" is an oxymoron. I've never seen a good one below $1000 and not even a "cheap" one, either. Good luck. (09/23/2008)

By Wendopolis

Inexpensive Flat Screen TV

If you are near a Target or look on target.com and look at their Trutech brand. I bought 19 inch one during the black Friday sale last year and it only cost $199 and it is a TV or PC monitor with a DVD player. It is 720p (DPI, dots per inch). Has a beautiful picture and I have it sitting on my computer desk, because I like to work on my computer and watch TV. They have other sizes, too. Hope this helps. (09/24/2008)

By bigbee56

Inexpensive Flat Screen TV

We just bought our children one at Sam's Club. It's a 19 inch Magnavox, LCD, HDTV, digital and was about $269. It is the lightweight kind that can be wall mounted or sits on a stand. It looks like a computer monitor, actually. From people I've talked to, that was a really good price. I just know I got tired of watching the kid's TV shows and fighting over what shows we watch. I can only stand cartoons so long. So we put this in a room they share and also have their computers and they can watch their stuff and leave Mom and Dad in peace in the other room. (09/24/2008)

By Debbie52

Inexpensive Flat Screen TV

Try Vizio. They have some great LCDs and plasma TVs and they are way under $1000. I don't know if $300 will do it, but maybe on Black Friday (that's the Friday after Thanksgiving when stores break even for the year). There are great sales that day. (09/25/2008)

By daiquiri

Inexpensive Flat Screen TV

I bought a Vizio from Costco. It is a 37 inch and was maybe $700, but that was almost two years ago now. It has been a great TV. We recently got the bracket to hang it on the wall and I highly recommend doing that, if you can. (09/25/2008)

By jess

Inexpensive Flat Screen TV

With so many people buying LCD TVs, there are really good TVs given to the thrift stores. I recently bought a 23 in. flat screen Toshiba in perfect condition for fifty dollars. It has a beautiful picture and great sound. Such a deal. (10/29/2008)

By thriftyme2

Inexpensive Flat Screen TV
Cat scratching at a screen door.
Keeping Cats from Scratching Screen Doors
A person cleaning a flat screen monitor with a cloth.
Cleaning a Flat Screen Monitor
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from a Computer Screen
Repairing a Flat Tire
Repairing a Flat Tire
🎄
🍂