Inexpensive Plus Size Prom Dress

I need to find a really cheap prom dress that is under $50, that is a Plus size because I'm a big girl. If you have any suggestion please let me know.

Cassie from Springfield, MO

Answers:

Inexpensive Plus Size Prom Dress

Try a consignment shop or a thrift shop. (01/18/2008)

By perfume and powder

Inexpensive Plus Size Prom Dress

You might try a local on-line swap group or Craig`s list (again local, where you can go see it in person) and post a wanted ad, there should be some in your area. Or go to some of the plus-size sites and look under special occasion dresses, you might find something you like on sale, but under 50.00 might be hard to find. (01/18/2008)

By Tami

Inexpensive Plus Size Prom Dress

Look up Freecycle.com and join. Then you can ask for a specific size dress and see if someone has one to give away. The purpose of Freecycle is to keep things out of landfills, or you can give or ask for almost anything -- all for free.

When you get to Freecycle.com, look for Southwest Missouri group to join. That's ours here in Springfield.

Nancy (01/21/2008)

By NancyP

Inexpensive Plus Size Prom Dress

Have you checked at Avenue or Catherine's? (01/21/2008)

By hwalz

Inexpensive Plus Size Prom Dress

Check out Goodwill and/or www.shopgoodwill.com . Good luck (01/21/2008)

By Paula

Inexpensive Plus Size Prom Dress

Try your local church, you may find someone who will give you one for free. Often local churches give away free clothes and food you might be able to find one this way. (01/22/2008)

By crazylady4christ2007

Inexpensive Plus Size Prom Dress

Cassie, I live in Bolivar, MO. Some years ago, a friend and I went over to the festival at Friestadt. We got there early, so we checked out the area and ended up in Mt. Vernon. In Mt. Vernon there is a wonderful little bridal shop that had pre-worn gowns and prom dresses in a back room (available to the public) for as little as $5. Yes $5. I remarked that this would be a great place to buy dresses for children to play in. They were all lovely and I have no idea why they were so cheap. But since you're only 30-40 miles away, you should definitely check them out. They were on one of the corners in the square. (01/22/2008)

By Noella

Inexpensive Plus Size Prom Dress

When my mom and I were looking for a prom dress for my senior year we checked out Lazerus (now Macy's). We found a dress I loved on sale not to mention they had coupons available in the paper. After taxes we spent right around $30 when the rest of my friends were spending $100-200 for dresses they were less happy with. (01/22/2008)

By Jessie

Closet full of prom dresses.
Planning a Prom Dress Re-Sale Event
Three girls wearing prom dresses.
Saving Money on Prom Dresses
Red Prom Dress
Cleaning a Prom Dress
Couple Going to Prom
Saying Yes to a Prom Invitation
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 21, 2016 at 9:46:47 AM on 10.0.1.118 in 881 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.