Inexpensive Reception Locations in New York

I'm looking for cheap reception sites in New York where I can also have the ceremony for my wedding. Any suggestions?

Racheal from Bronx, New York

Although I am not from the East Coast, I know a lot of functions take place in the smaller communities at Independent Living Centers or Assisted Living Centers. They usually have beautiful reception areas for the meals. I went to another wedding at a Victorian home, rented per half day and very reasonable ($500). Best wishes! (10/30/2008)

By Carole

Buckley's Bar and Restaurant on Nostrand Ave and Ave S was the site of my cousin's wedding. It was much nicer than it sounds, and I am sure it is inexpensive. They have a private room. Good luck. (11/01/2008)

By daiquiri

Bride looking at empty wallet in shock
Inexpensive Wedding Reception Locations in New York
A platter of fruit and cheese.
Inexpensive Wedding Appetizers
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
New York Christmas Charities
Coffee and dessert reception.
Coffee and Dessert Wedding Reception Ideas
New York, New York
New York, NY Frugal Travel Guide