Inexpensive Wedding Favor Ideas

A small reminder of your special occasion doesn't have to cost much. This guide contains inexpensive wedding favor ideas.

wedding favor candy tins
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

Our son is getting married this July. (2008) Does anyone have any ideas for wedding reception table decorations/favors? We've done the Hershey Kiss long stemmed roses and personalized fortune cookies with our own fortunes. Since we'd like to do 300 or more, we'd like them to be affordable but memorable.

I'd like people to leave the wedding saying, did you see what they did for Tobey's wedding? Or that was the cutest thing I've ever seen for a wedding favor. Thanks in advance for the ideas.

Sandie from Curtice, OH

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

We are getting married this October and what we are gonna do is make compact disks with our wedding music on them.

Read More Answers...

I am helping with table favors for a friend's wedding. Originally there were supposed to be about 100 guests, now it looks like it may be 200+. Any ideas? The colors are pink, white, and black.

Debbie from Shallotte, NC

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Don't know if you still need it, but since there are so many guests I would do pink and white favor boxes filled with candy, the boxes shouldn't be that expensive, I put a link of some boxes, and if you call the company they would probably give you a discount since you are buying so many.

http://www.giasweddingstore.com/ser ... ?$catalog.Oem=Tins%2C+Bags+%26+Boxes

Read More Answers...

Can any one share with me a very cheap nice wedding reception gift for guests on tables?

Linda

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

For my brothers wedding we bought plastic spoons tulle ribbon and bags of hershey's kisses. We wrapped three kisses on a spoon in tulle, and on the ribbon we printed out a small note that read a spoon full of kisses from the mister and misses. They were a big hit and very inexpensive.

Read More Answers...

I am looking for ideas for wedding favors, novel ideas, and ofcourse, within the bride's budget. I know your readers have great experience in sharing their novel ideas.

Thanks,
Nancy from Denham Springs, LA

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I purchased simple wine goblets in bulk, and tied a handmade tag, with mine and my husband's names and our wedding date printed on them. I tied the tags on with raffia. The guest were told the goblets were theirs to keep. I got pretty little plastic goblets for the younger kids. Everyone there was thrilled with the idea of using their goblets to toast the bride and groom, and then taking them home.

Read More Answers...

Can anyone tell me where to find cheap wedding favors? Silver color preffered.

Omayra from NY

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

i just found this today - seemed like a nice idea : origami wedding !

http://www.origami-resource-center.com/wedding.html

let me know what you think !

Read More Answers...

I am wondering if anyone has any good inexpensive (of course), not too time consuming, and fun ideas for wedding favors?

Jen from Des Moines, WA

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

try a candy bar.

get bags or boxes colored with the wedding theme and the bride & groom's names on the bags/boxes. then, the guests can fill their bags with whatever candies they like...

have maybe 5-6 candies to choose from that fit within the theme of the wedding.

Read More Answers...
Weddings PlanningJuly 16, 2013
Wedding Favor Ideas for a Valentine's Day Wedding, White and red boxes for Valentine's Day wedding favors.
Valentine's Day Wedding Favor Ideas
Plant wedding favors.
Giving Plants as Wedding Favors
A fancy cookie wedding favor.
Edible Wedding Favor Ideas
pile of M&Ms
M&M Wedding Favor Ideas
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 9, 2016 at 4:05:42 AM on 10.0.2.131 in 460 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.