Ink Stain on Leather

How can I clean an ink stain off my tan leather seat?

Ink Stain on Leather

the anit-bacterial gel did remove the ink mark off my green couch, although it took a layer of the leather off... now the couch is kindof peeling where I put the gel.. and you can notice a little discoloration.. but probably better than before with the ink stains... just be careful before you try this and maybe try on a spot in the back or something. (08/24/2006)

By Ben

Ink Stain on Leather

I just tried the anibacterial soap on an ink stain that was on my truck seat. It worked great! You can barely see it. (08/28/2006)

By Donna

Ink Stain on Leather

I used a combo of the anti-bacterial hand gel and hairspray to get almost all of the ball point pen ink stain off of my tan leanther sofa. Then, I used a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser soaked in hot water to finish the job. The hairspray seemed to also start to remove the grain of the leather, so I would use it sparingly and with caution. Thanks for all of your tips! 9/5/06 (09/05/2006)

By Stacy

Use nail polish remover

An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from a CD or DVD
new leather chair
Smell from New Leather Furniture
Permanent Marker
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from Leather