Instead of Stain Remover

Instead of buying stain remover as I used to, I put straight liquid detergent in a spray bottle and pre-treat with it. It has even gotten out stains that were set in from items obtained at garage sales and such. I haven't encountered any stain I couldn't get out with it.

By angel

Answers:

Instead of Stain Remover

I use Oxyclean on stains. I wet the garment and sprinkle on enough to cover the stain. I then wet it into a paste and let it sit overnight. I found that this really works on those mystery yellow spots! It may take two treatments, but it really works well. (01/20/2005)

By Laura

Dishsoap Instead of Stain Remover
Nail Polish Remover Stain on Leather
Fixing Nail Polish Remover Stains on Leather
A wood table.
Fixing a Wood Table With a Nail Polish Remover Stain
Homemade Varnish Remover, Up close photo of varnished wood.
Homemade Varnish Remover
Laundry supplies.
Homemade Stain Remover Recipes
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 18, 2016 at 12:56:58 PM on 10.0.0.21 in 900 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.