Instruction For Making a Shoe Rack

I would like the instructions for a shoe rack I seen a while back that basically consists of 2 long pieces of wood (one i think was a wooden dowel). It mounted directly onto your wall in long rows. I think the dowel was on the top allowing your heel to catch on it while a flat piece of wood approx. 3-4 inches wide was mounted below the dowel for your shoe to rest on?

I would appreciate any info, photos would be great as well. With all the shoes I have it could be a honeymoon saver.

randi-girl

Answers:
Instruction For Making a Shoe Racks
Post by seamstress
Look on this site I believe you can find your pattern here: http://www.homeenvy.com I found a shoe rack pattern on this site in the indoor projects.

Instruction For Making a Shoe Rack
Fixing a Squeaky Shoe
Fixing a Squeaky Shoe
Mounting a Spice Rack on Your Wall, Spice rack hanging on a wall.
Mounting a Spice Rack on Your Wall
shoe polish
Removing Shoe Polish from Carpet
Spice Rack
Starter Spice Rack Suggestions
🎉
🎄