Instructions For Love And Money Looms

I recently purchased a set of Love and Money Looms at a yard sale but they came with no directions. I searched the web but the links that I did find are no longer there. I was hoping someone could tell me a website or have the directions. I have already tried Ebay. Any help would be appreciated.

Michelle from Tennessee

Answers:

Instructions For Love And Money Looms

If this is the type of loom like a Knifty Knitter, round loom, then you can find all kinds of help by doing a yahoo search using the name Isela Phelps. There are a lot of yahoo groups as well. One is a class that is awesome, it's called LoomClass. Search for board knitting, loom knitting, knifty knitter, things like that. There are a ton of blogs out there with a lot of helpful info. Hope this is what you were looking for. Susan (05/05/2008)

By tribegal

Instructions For Love And Money Looms

There is a set of booklets on ebay right now. Here is the item # 250244575072 Good Luck. (05/07/2008)

By Lisa

Instructions For Love And Money Looms

Here is a group that you can join on yahoo:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/handlooms/

(05/07/2008)

By meluvchris418

Instructions For Love And Money Looms

I had to look up what a "love & money loom" was. Never heard it called that before, however I do have a round one and the instructions. I don't know if this would help you if your looms are square, but I would be glad to make a copy and send it to you. I have had mine for probably better than 25 yrs, lost instructions due to moving but I went to Micheal's and they were giving a class on this type loom and they made a copy of instructions FREE of charge, I was thrilled. Let me know if you are interested. I can scan and send them via email if you so choose.

Elaine, in Michigan (05/08/2008)

By myantoo

Instructions For Love And Money Looms

I have an original book "Instructions For Love & Money Looms" Dinner set. It is from 1979 - by John Alan, if you are still looking for instructions. (05/15/2008)

By fhxnut

Instructions For Love And Money Looms

If you go to loveandmoneylooms.net, you'll find what you are looking for. (01/18/2009)

By John Alan

Instructions for Love and Money Looms
Round Looms
Making a Hat on a Round Loom
Girl wearing a knitted hat.
Making a Hat With an Oval Loom
Finding Knifty Knitter Patterns
Finding Knifty Knitter Patterns
🎉
🎄