Instructions for Round Knifty Knitter

I was given a set of four round Knifty Knitter looms without instructions. Can I get a print out on line?
Thanks.

Miriam

Answers:

Instructions for Round Knifty Knitter

Knifty Knitt has a web site, but you can find lots of stuff on line too. Just enter Knifty Knitter and have at it. I love my looms hope you enjoy too. (11/17/2010)

By alb2784

Instructions for Round Knifty Knitter

You'll love knitting on these looms. Just go to Google and type in loom knitting and you'll get lots of sites to visit for free instructions and patterns. Also www.knittingpatterncentral.com has free knitting patterns. Go to their pattern directory and click on Loom Knitting and you'll find lots of patterns. Enjoy! (11/18/2010)

By Deborah570

Instructions for Round Knifty Knitter
Knifty Knitter Loom
Making a Blanket With a Knifty Knitter
Finding Knifty Knitter Patterns
Finding Knifty Knitter Patterns
Knifty Knitters
Making a Pot Holder With a Knifty Knitter
🎄