Internet Valentine's Date Ideas

My boyfriend and I have been together for 6 months tomorrow and I need a cute idea for Valentine's Day. He lives across the country and we are both in highschool. I wanted to go see him, but couldn't work it out. So basically I need a cute date idea for us to do (possibly over skype of FaceTime?).

By Jessica

Answers

My niece and her fiance do dinner and a movie over the internet. He is in the Army and stationed 1400 miles away. They watch a movie (not sure how they do that) and eat while doing it. I watched her once and her computer screen was split. She could see him on one side, and the movie that they were watching together was on the other side.