Internet Valentine's Date Ideas

My boyfriend and I have been together for 6 months tomorrow and I need a cute idea for Valentine's Day. He lives across the country and we are both in highschool. I wanted to go see him, but couldn't work it out. So basically I need a cute date idea for us to do (possibly over skype of FaceTime?).

By Jessica

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

My niece and her fiance do dinner and a movie over the internet. He is in the Army and stationed 1400 miles away. They watch a movie (not sure how they do that) and eat while doing it. I watched her once and her computer screen was split. She could see him on one side, and the movie that they were watching together was on the other side.

Long Distance Valentines
Valentine's Day Ideas for Long Distance Relationships
Holidays and Parties Valentine's Day AdviceFebruary 5, 2015
Valentine's Day Tips for Men, Man giving a heart shaped chocolate box and roses.
Valentine's Day Tips for Men
A finger with a pink bow tied on it.
Save-The-Date Ideas
Green Valentine's Day Ideas, heart shaped leaf
Being Single on Valentine's Day
An upclose photo of a laptop keyboard.
Saving Money on Your Internet Bill
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 19, 2017 at 5:10:17 AM on 10.0.2.29 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.