Irish Wolfhound Mix Information and Photos

Category Dog Breeds
Irish Wolfhound Mix in the back of a car.
The Irish Wolfhound is a very large dog known as a soft natured, easy going breed. Adding the characteristics and personality of a second breed will produce a new pet that may be just what you are looking for. This is a guide about Irish Wolfhound mix information and photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Reenie is 2 years old. He's 1/2 Irish Wolfhound and 1/2 Giant Schnauzer. We got Reenie from our local Adopt A Pet 1 1/2 years ago. Reenie loves to play with the cat. Even though Reenie is 70 pounds and the cat is 2 pounds, she is real gentle with her when they are playing.

Reenie loves playing with her toys, catching balls, napping, snuggling, and general nosing around in everything. Reenie is such a special dog. I have a physical disability and am home by myself most of the time. She is my best friend and really watches out for me. She is very loyal and protective. She's sweet, loving, and very patient.

By Pamela

Photo of a Reenie Teaser Dog

Comment Like this photo? 9