Is Hazel Peppergood Inc. a Scam?

Is Hazel Peppergood a scam?

Iris from Vergennes, VT

Is Hazel Peppergood Inc. a Scam?

From what I can find on the internet it is a scam. Here are one person's comments. There are others just like it.

Ripoff Report Verified Safe:

Well, Hazel Peppergood has my 60 bucks and no telling how many other people have fallen for her promise of making honest money in a straight forward manner. There is nothing honest or straightforward about this. Just a slow process of being drained financially dry by this vulture of people struggling to make ends meet. Anyone thinking about "investing" their $55 to $60 or more dollars in this might as well use that money as toilet paper.

Richardson, Texas

By Harry

Hazel Peppergood Is Definitely Legitimate

If you do a search online, there is a public warning about From what I have read online, is a fraudulant website that extorts individuals and legitimate companies for money. Nobody should trust You should not judge any company based on postings that are not checked for legitimacy and accuracy.

Hazel Peppergood is definitely legitimate and has been in business for over 10 years. I have tried many different work at home programs and Hazel Peppergood is the only one that delivered what they promised.

Hazel Peppergood has excellent customer service and I received my package within a few days. I am a stay at home mom and ever since I joined Hazel Peppergood, I have been able to make a steady income at home while looking after my children.

I would definitely recommend Hazel Peppergood to anyone that would like to work at home as a home mailer.

I am very greatful to Hazel Peppergood. (01/01/2010)

By MarieJensen

Is Hazel Peppergood Inc. a Scam?

I paid 49.95 for a bunch of copies and 18.95 for shipping that actually cost them 2.00. I am disabled and this is what social security told me I could do as a job and now I am 70 dollars in the hole with nothing to show for it. I have a printer and I know copies do not cost that much. Don't be a fool like me and fall for their scam. You can find the same information just surfing the net.

By teddiewor

Is Hazel Peppergood Inc. a Scam?
Sweetgum Tree
Growing a Sweetgum Tree
woman cross stitching a rose
Finding WonderArt Stamped Cross Stitch Quilt Blocks
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 20, 2016 at 1:18:35 AM on in 913 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.