Is OxiClean Powder Any Good?

I have been using OxiClean spray for the kids' stains on their clothes, however they didn't have it at the store when I went last and I picked up the granules instead. I haven't had much luck adding scoops directly to the load or even adding some to the pre-soak cycle. Any tips?

Robin from Marietta, GA

Answers:

Is OxiClean Powder Any Good?

That is all I use and have great luck. I actually soak them in a 5 gallon bucket overnight then put them in to the laundry the next day. Works great. (11/14/2007)

By ilovecandles7

Is OxiClean Powder Any Good?

I used to add it to every load of laundry, and didn't find that it was doing much. However, it is great if you soak clothes in it in a tub (the container says to soak like an hour, but I soak overnight, or even 24 hours). Make sure you dilute the granules with hot water (they just don't dissolve in cold). After soaking, wash clothes as usual. Even if the stain looks like it is still there after the soaking, it will almost always come out in the wash. It even works on stains that have been through the dryer. I have four kids and love the stuff. I've never tried the spray. (11/16/2007)

By moonbaby28163

Is OxiClean Powder Any Good?

I agree, the trick is to use it in hot water for optimum results. I always soak my whites overnight in the washer with a scoop of it, and they continue to be nice and bright. (11/17/2007)

By susanmajp

Is OxiClean Powder Any Good?
OxiClean
OxiClean Reviews
Making Garlic Powder
Making Garlic Powder
Measuring spoon with homemade baking powder.
Homemade Baking Powder Recipes
Two bare feet.
Homemade Foot Powder
🎄