Izzy Bella (Rat Terrier)

Izzy Bella (Rat Terrier)

Izzy Bella is a 11 week old (Jan.15,2010) Rat Terrier. I got her from a friend at 8 weeks.

Where do I begin? She still hops like a bunny and jumps like she has a built in pogo stick. She's definitely NOT a lap dog, yet! She knows the difference between her ball and stuffed baby. She's learning to give you her paw and walking on a leash. I gave up on "pee pads" a friend sent because the kitchen looked like it was snowing in March.

At night she sleeps in her bed in the kitchen w/o whining but during nap time she'll sleep w/her butt on my left shoulder and head down. Her favorite pastime is watching pet videos on YouTube. She cocks her head when dogs bark and hasn't figured out she can to.

We want to thank everyone who responded w/names for her. It was fun. Although I still miss Panda Bear deeply, I'm so happy I have Izzy to love for the next 14+ years also.

By Keeper

Answers:

Izzy Bella (Rat Terrier)

Welcome Izzy Bella. I know she will bring you many years of happiness, and love. (04/14/2010)

By Ruth

Izzy Bella (Rat Terrier)

LOL. You are going to have so much fun with Izzy Bella in the future. They sure are good company! Good luck with her.
(04/14/2010)

By Jane R.

Izzy Bella (Rat Terrier)

Oh my goodness, how cute! I will admit, I LOVE Terriers! Jacks and Rats are the best to me! How cute is she?! Give her a big ole hug from me and my three girls! (04/14/2010)

By Trundgirl

Izzy Bella (Rat Terrier)
Izzy Bella (Rat Terrier)
Pack rat collection
Organizing Tips for a Pack Rat
American Staffordshire Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Yorkshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
🎄