Jack Russell Terrier Mix Photos

Some of the best family pets are mixed breed dogs. This page contains Jack Russell terrier mix photos.

Was wondering if anyone else had a Jack Russell/Corgi mix dog like mine, I hear they call them CoJacks. Her name is Dakota, she's the best dog I've ever had. Look at her big dark brown eyes. I really do love this dog!

Alex from Alexandria, VA

Answer Was this helpful? 2

Kim,

I"m really sorry to hear about Logan! He was a good looking dog! Looks like he traveled well too!

As for the Fu-Man-Chu... Dakota has one too! it doesn't show up well on her pick but it's there; people laugh and comment on it as well.

Their get dogs! so my condolences are sent to you and your family. Logan looks like he had a great life!

Alex and Dakota

Pirate is now 4 months old and weighs around 16 lbs. Any idea what he could be mixed with?

By Catherine

Your puppy is adorable. Guess what! I think I may have an answer for you. I think your puppy is the same mix as my dogs Rocco and Nola. Your dog looks much more like my Rocco -see photo - but with terrier hair.

Rocco and Nola are American Stafforshire Terriers and Jack Russells. When my vet told me this, I thought, "Great, a terrier mix." Well, kind of. American Stafforshire Terriers are one of three types of beautiful, loving dogs with a terrible bad rap; Pit Bulls.

Get ready to be licked constantly, met at the door like you've been gone for months, even if it's only been an hour or two, and take time to socialize your puppy. This is the most important and necessary thing you can do for your dog. ALL terriers are known for being over-protective of their owners and full of energy. I'm sure you're aware of this by now.

Your dog will need plenty of exercise and socialization. My dogs benefited from Dog Day Care tremendously as well as two park play dated daily with other neighborhood dogs. Be sure to buy Kong balls because any others will be quickly chewed up and could be swallowed.

You have your best, most loyal friend for life. Just be patient. These breeds take time to mature. My two are five and are finally calming down to the point that they actually listen to us now. But, in the long run, it's all about unconditional love. Nothing else matters

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Toby jack russell_terrier

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 8

Toby is a 10 week old Jack Russell Terrier/Rat Terrier mix. We rescued him from the animal shelter. He was getting ready to go to puppy rescue that same day. He loves to play with and bother our 65lb Black Lab, "Missy".

Your Pet's Age
12 years and 8 months

Your Pet's Breed
Jack Russell Cross

How and when did you get your pet?
I got Flenters when he was only four days old. Due to financial difficulties, a young couple had to sell all their dogs in front of our local supermarket. We could only buy Flenters, as we had other dogs at home. I had to hand-rear him with a doll bottle that I bought at a toy store. We have always been very close.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
He is an energetic and boisterous dog! Don't be fooled by his age. He adores his soccer ball, but lately his toy of choice is a blue squeaky rugby ball.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
2015 was a very difficult year for him. Flenters had cancer and he almost lost the battle. He barely survived the surgery, and it took some time to nurse him back to health. I started him on a juicing regime and by the grace of God, he is back to his old self again. 2016 can only be a better year for him, which is why I made him the headband.

Comment Like this photo? 9
Anonymous

I'm glad to hear that story and.

good luck to him in 2016

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Your Pet's Age
10 weeks

Your Pet's Breed
Jack Russel Mix

How and when did you get your pet?
I got her from a rescue center two weeks ago.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
She likes to eat everything, shoes, couches, baby toys, and her own tail.

She has a heart-shaped nose. She loves to sit on anybody; whether she sits on your lap, stomach, back, or your arms, she loves to cuddle.

Comment Like this photo? 9

So cute! :)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Sophie (Jack Russell Terrier - Affenpinscher)

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 5

AnnaSophia Marie-Antoinette (Sophie) is 18 month old Jack Russell Terrier/Affenpinscher. I adopted Sophie from the Humane Society of Charlotte in July 2008. I had recently had to return a rescue dog to its first owner and I was heartbroken.

Corona and Abby (Jack Russel and Rat Terrier/Springer)

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 8

Abby and Corona are both 7. Corona is a Jack Russel and Abby is a Rat Terrier and Springer. Both were looking for new Homes due to their owners not being able to keep them.

Small black and white dog with a blue toy.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 6

Flenters is my 9 year old Jack Russell mix breed. I got Flenters when he was only 4 days old. His eyes were still closed and his ears still flat against his head.

Chico (Jack Russel - Terrier Mix)

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 10

Chico is a 3 year old Jack Russell Terrier mix. We got him in September of this year from a local pet rescue. He likes to sniff out and kill critters. He just got a mole in our garage last week. He also likes to run.

Black and tan dog.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 9

Scruffie is almost 4 years old and a Jack Russell mix. I got him from some friends that were divorcing and was gonna dump him at the pound.

Comment Like this photo? 12

Lucky Lou Trotter is about 10 years old. He is a Jack Russell and terrier mix. My son and his then wife adopted him from the shelter. When his wife left, they decided that Lucky should stay with Rick. Then I moved in, and Lucky adopted me as his human pet!

Dog wrapped with clothes.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 7

Eleanor Rigby or, as she prefers, Ellie is a 9 month old Jack Russel and Mountain Feist. During the summer, my uncles dogs got friendly and the female had six pups. The smallest one was Ellie!

Jack Russell mix dog

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 9

This is Tessie LaNae. We believe she is a 3 or 4 year old Jack Russell mix. Maybe with Rat Terrier or Corgi? We found her at a KY Terrier Trial, Mothers Day weekend of '09.

small black dog with large ears

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 2

We received our puppy from a friend who knew of someone whose Deerhead was having a litter with a Jack Russell Terrier. We recently had lost our 14 year old son to cancer and needed a puppy to love. We love our Journey. There is nothing like pet therapy

Jack Russell and Rat Terrier mix.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 5

Samantha is a 7 year old Jack Russell/Rat Terrier mix. She was at the vet clinic where I work as a dog groomer. She had been attacked by a Lab and torn up pretty good. The other dog had almost punctured her lung. She had 18 stitches across her back.

Black, white and brown dog running on the lawn.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 6

Flenters is an 8 year old Jack Russell cross breed. I got my dog when he was only 4 days old. A young couple that had been unemployed for several months was selling all their dogs in front of our local supermarket.

Dog in wheelbarrow.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 4

Xena is 12 years old. She is Jack Russell/Pit Mix? A neighbor of ours knew of some puppies that needed a home and he had wanted our daughter to have one since she has been asking for one.

Dog lying on grass.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 5

Quanah is an almost 5 year old Chihuahua and Jack Russell mix. My boy was given to me by a customer at the home improvement store that I worked at. I was walking down an aisle, and a lady had 2 puppies in her shopping cart.

A Jack Russel/Chihuahua mix outside.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 3

I got Oz at 8 weeks old from a neighbor.

Abby (Chihuahua/Jack Russell)

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

Abby is a little over a year old and is half Jack Russell and half Chihuahua. I got her after I just got married and I needed a companion. My husband worked second shift and I worked first so I wanted her with me at nights.

White dog.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

Sam (Jack Russell/Poodle) Photo. Sam is a 3 year old Jack Russell/poodle. I rescued Sam from the Humane Society in Yakima, WA.

Chloe and Delilah (Jack Russell/Lab and Beagle/Lab)

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

Chloe is a Jack Russell and Lab mix. Delilah is a Beagle and Lab mix. Both are two. They were strays left on side of road that I picked up. Both were starving.

Whit and brown dog.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

Petey is a 1 1/2 yrs. old mix between a Jack Russell and a Pointer. Petey came from Petco. We got him when he was just 3 months old.

Closeup of Audrey

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

Audrey is probably a Jack Russell terrier mix. She is 4 years old. We adopted Audrey through a terrier rescue 2 years ago. She had been rescued from a high kill shelter.

Scruffle (Jack Russel Mix)

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

My cats name is Casper and my dogs name is Scruffie. Casper is 6 year old shorthair mix and Scruffie is 3 year old Jack Russel mix. We got Casper to catch mice in our house from a friend.

Load More