Jessie (Tabby)

Jessie is a 5 year old Tabby. I got my cat when she was about six months old. A family member called and said that their was a kitten outside his apartment complex and he was afraid it was going to get run over. He already had an inside cat and didn't want another one so he called me to ask if I would like the cat or if I knew someone that would take the cat.

I went and rescued her. Originally the plan was to give her to my nephew but my sister and her husband were afraid that they were not home enough to care for the cat. Then my best friend said she would like to have the cat.

On the way to take her to my friends, I turned around and came back home. I could not do it. I had became to attached and it was breaking my heart the further I got away from home. I just could not give her away. She had stolen my heart. She loves to play with string. I have never had any regret about not taking Jessie to my friend. She stole my heart and still has today.

By Melissa

Jessie (Tabby)

Answers:

Jessie (Tabby)

I love that your heart was stolen by Jessie. I like your little kitty statues too. :-) (08/10/2010)

By Deeli

Jessie (Tabby)
Tabby Cat
Tabby Breed Information and Photos
Siamese Mix
Siamese Mix Cat Photos
🎄