Jewelry Made from Trellis Ribbon Yarn

At a craft fair last fall I saw a vendor with necklaces and earrings made from the trellis (also called ladder) ribbon yarns. I went back to buy some in a couple of hours and they were sold out. The vendor was selling them for her sister and did not know the pattern instructions and I can't remember them well enough to make them look right. I have found patterns for the necklaces, but not the earrings. Can anyone help?

By Melodybh from Oak Ridge, TN

Jewelry Made from Trellis Ribbon Yarn

Go to the website and click on Craft Patterns Trellis Yarn. The necklace instructions are $5.00 and you get the earrings pattern for free. That's all I could find. I would love to see photos of the finished product. Maybe you could post some here when you get them done. Good luck. (05/04/2009)

By Momof1

Jewelry Made from Trellis Ribbon Yarn

Go to the URL below, I posted basic directions and pictures:

By Cyinda

Trellis Yarn Necklace
Making Trellis Yarn Jewelry
Reuse Chair Back As Trellis in the garden.
Creative Garden Trellis Ideas
A Christmas tree made out of ribbon.
Ribbon Craft Ideas
Cleaning Jewelry
Cleaning Jewelry
string and branch garden trellis
Making a Garden Trellis