John Deere Riding Mower Won't Start

I have about a 3 year old John Deere model 115, with a 19 HP B and S engine. It started to lose power going up my hills and then died. It would restart and run a little longer and do the same thing. I had the carburetor worked on and it worked a little better for a short time and now is worse.

It went from running to not starting. The spark is good. It is just not getting gas. If I manually push gas into the bowl it will start and run. I replaced the fuel pump to no avail. It will still not start and is getting no fuel. All the hoses to the fuel pump are fine. The gas cap's vents are open. If the valves are out of adjustment could this cause the engine vacuum to be too low to actuate the fuel pump?

By Alex from Columbia, TN

Answers:

John Deere Riding Mower Won't Start
Riding Mower
Repairing a MTD Riding Mower
Man Fixing Mower
Mower Won't Start
Man tinkering with a riding mower.
Riding Lawn Mower Won't Start
Craftsman Riding Mower
Craftsman Riding Mower Won't Start
🎄