Keep Medical Information In Your Wallet

Keep a list of surgeries and the current medications (even aspirin) and put this list in your wallet. Update it when needed, and you'll make the doctors job much easier and more accurate for the doctor. Don't even leave out vitamins you're taking.

By Ardis

Answers:

Medical and Insurance Related Information

I keep my insurance related cards in an envelope in my purse along with an index card with all vital info on me: name, address, phone number, doctor's name and number, family emergency numbers, list of my medical problems, and list of current medications taken daily and prescriptions (taken as needed), and hospital preference. This has come in handy in emergencies and when at a new doctors office when I have had to fill out initial information sheet.
(06/14/2005)

By knitter in Illinois

A woman in a doctor's office.
Keeping Emergency Information Handy
Tea Bag Wallet
Making a Tea Bag Wallet
Keeping Track Of Medical Information, Stethoscope on a Medical Chart.
Keeping Track Of Medical Information
Denim Wallet
Making a Denim Wallet
Homemade Man's Wallet
Making a Man's Wallet
🎄