Keep Necklaces From From Getting Tangled

When traveling with necklaces to be packed in luggage, use a drinking straw to avoid tangles and kinks. Simply thread the necklace through the straw and clasp it shut. This is an inexpensive way to store your necklaces so they remain tangle free.

By Rebecca from Columbus, Georgia

Answers:

What a fantastic idea! I used to travel with a whole jewelry pouch of jewelry and would match my jewelry to my outfits each day. Now I go with one ensemble and leave it at that :-)

Besides putting the necklace or chain through the straw, you could thread rings and watch onto the straw before clasping the necklace. (01/11/2007)

By Debbie52

PS: it's best to pack your jewelry in your carry-on and not in luggage that gets checked. When traveling by car, remember to always bring your jewels into your hotel room and not leave in your car. (01/11/2007)

By Debbie52

Organizing Necklaces
Organizing Necklaces
Reuse Slinky As Note Holder on your desk.
How to Reuse a Slinky
jewelry box with drawers overflowing with jewelry
Wearing Costume Jewelry
A gold chain.
Removing Tangled Hair from Jewelry
Post it note that says clean your room on it.
Getting Kids to Keep Their Rooms Clean
🎉
🎄