Keep Recipes in a Three Ring Binder

To keep individual recipes filed neatly, I used a 3 ring binder, and fill it with clear page protectors. You can slip any recipe into the sheet protectors, and the plastic keeps your recipe page from getting messy while you are cooking - just wipe clean! I also use divider pages to separate the different categories of foods such as meats, breads, vegetables, desserts, etc.

I have used binders that have a clear pocket on the front into which you can slide a personalized page . These also make inexpensive and thoughtful gifts. I made one for a friend, and put her name on the front in her favorite color. I put a few of my best loved recipes inside, and added some empty page protectors for her to add her favorites.

By Jan from West Blocton, AL

Keep Recipes in a Three Ring Binder

I have been doing this for years, and have started this type of homecooking cookbooks for my grown daughter. It makes it soooo much nicer than having little recipe cards laying around or trying to read the smaller print on them. If you get a lot of recipes online, just print them on printer paper, punch holes in the sheet and add to your notebook or just put them in the clear plastic protector sheets. Plus I add comments to the recipe, and using the larger size pages there is plenty of room to do that.

These make excellent gifts for newlyweds, new homeowners, kids, etc. Thanks for sharing! (03/18/2008)

By Squirrley

Keep Recipes in a Three Ring Binder
Making a Paper Clip Ribbon Ring
Making a Paper Clip Ribbon Ring
removing a ring
Removing a Ring That is Stuck on Your Finger
Woman Looking at Shirt Collar
Cleaning Ring Around the Collar
comtemperary wedding ring
Buying a Wedding Ring