Keep Shower Rack From Sliding Down Shower Head

Category Bathroom
Using a thick rubber band to keep shower rack from sliding down the shower head.
Your shower head is a convenient place to hang a rack for holding soaps and shampoos but sometimes these racks do slide down the shower head. This page has tips to help prevent your shower rack from sliding down shower head.

I bought a new shower shelf rack to replace my old one. It is the kind that fits over the shower head on the pipe that comes out of the wall. This rack kept sliding down toward the shower head and the suction cups would not hold it in place because it is too heavy at that angle. I needed to figure out how to keep this rack in place so I could use it.

I found that the wide rubber band that holds the fresh broccoli together does the trick. I put it on the shower pipe right in front of the rack. The rubber band won't slide down on the metal and the shelf can't slide over the rubber band. This works great!

By xintexas from San Antonio, TX

I use those blue wide rubber bands from broccoli for many things. They work especially well on clothes hangers to keep clothing from sliding off. Good use of them for your shower caddy too.

Thank you.

Lee