Keep a Cooler in Your Trunk for Errands

Here's a great idea for when you have many errands to run on a hot, summer day. Keep a cooler in the trunk of your car and when you buy meats and milk at the grocery store. Simply slip them inside the cooler to keep them at an acceptable temperature for your journey home.

By Harm0ny

Answers:

Keep a Cooler in Your Trunk for Errands

I use those thermal bags with handles that snap together. They take up alot less room in my trunk. I got mine at Walmart for a couple of dollars apiece, but I have seen them at other grocery stores, too. They are usually near the bagged ice. (09/15/2004)

By Molly

Keep a Cooler in Your Trunk for Errands

My company makes refridgeration units for the trunks of cars for this specific use. Works great. Ice Cream, Milk, frozen foods all stay ice cold until you get home. Even makes it possible to take the long way home from the grocery store on a hot summer day. (12/03/2004)

By

Keep a Cooler in Your Trunk for Errands
Swamp Cooler
Swamp Cooler Maintenance Tips
old trunk
Recovering a Trunk With Vinyl
three ornaments
Making Christmas Tree Trunk Ornaments
Old Steamer Trunk
Cleaning and Restoring an Old Trunk
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 22, 2016 at 6:41:06 PM on 10.0.1.143 in 921 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.