Keeping Bedsheets in Place

I am a very restless sleeper and every morning I have to remake the bed completely, i.e. rearrange all the sheets. I tried the sheet strap things from a store and they are not any help.

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Buy suspenders like the kind men use to hold up their pants. Sew buttons on your bottom sheet, one on each corner. Put the suspenders between your box spring and mattress and attach each of the ends to a button as you're making the bed. At the very least, the fitted sheet will stay in place. As to the rest? Why not buy an extra top sheet, sew them together and make a cover for your blanket or duvet?

I sew a wide elastic strip across each corner. (Sew the end of the elastic on one side, cross over to the other side of the same corner and sew the end of the elastic on.) The elastic goes under the mattress. That works for me.

Keeping Sheets on the Bed
Keeping Sheets on the Bed
Organizing BedroomSeptember 8, 2016
Keeping Your Windshield Free of Snow and Ice, Man Cleaning Snow and Ice off of Windshield
Keeping Your Windshield Free of Snow and Ice
Plaid Bedskirt
Keeping Bedskirts in Place
Keeping Shoelaces Tied
Keeping Shoelaces Tied
Snowman Place Setting
Making a Snowman Place Setting
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 11:25:15 AM on 10.0.0.74 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.