Keeping Cats Out of My Yard

I have stray cats come into my yard. They dig up my bulbs and also poo in my yard. No matter what I do I can not get rid of them.

Please help me.

Ammie

Answers:

Keeping Cats Out of My Yard

A friend of mine uses rubber snakes. She places them under her carport to keep cats off her car. So maybe a few rubber snakes can keep them out of your yard/garden. Just don't forget they are rubber when you walk out to enjoy your garden! (08/30/2010)

By Pooh Bear

Keeping Cats Out of My Yard

Try cayenne pepper sprinkled around. Replace after rain or watering. You can buy a large container at Costco, inexpensively. (08/30/2010)

By muttmom

Keeping Cats Out of My Yard

I have read that putting moth balls around will keep them away. (08/30/2010)

By joysewer

Keeping Cats Out of My Yard

Moth balls are toxic to humans and animals. DON'T use them.

I found keeping my water hoses connected, a blast in the face was a reminder. I now have a dog and don't have issues either. Being consist will send the signal of which yards to stay away from.

For creating a noise factor, bang a foil pie pan with a cooking spoon and run after them. I work too hard to have others cats or animals destroy my yard. Mine do not leave the property (leashed) nor do the kids damage or destroy anyone else's. So I expect my neighbors with pets to contain or control theirs. No excuse accepted. (08/30/2010)

By T&T Grandma

Homemade Cat Repellents
Homemade Cat Repellents
Raccoon in park trash bin with plastic bag in its mouth.
Keeping Raccoons Out of the Trash
Dealing With Stray Cats
Dealing With Stray Cats
Cats in the Attic
Cats in the Attic
Mole Digging Out of Hole into Open Air
Getting Rid of Moles in Your Yard
🎄
🍂