Keeping Cool During Hot Weather

This tip is about keeping cool while being outside in triple digit temps. I wet my cotton sleeveless shirt in refrigerator cooled water and do the same with a kingsize cotton pillow case. I wrap it around my neck, then tuck inside (looks cool if you match them together). Wet your hair in cool water, I do a ponytail and a white material head visor from the .99 cent store. I have a small spray bottle with cool water at the ready. I also site outside in the shade and soak my feet in cool water. I like being outside and this makes a huge difference.

By Pamela from Sun Lakes, AZ

Answers:

Keeping Cool During Hot Weather

I get those windshield sun screens from the $ store. It looks like a large piece of cardboard with aluminum foil and place them in every window of the house. i keep dark curtains also on the windows. The house is 10 degrees lower than the outside temp. (08/18/2009)

By Julius T. Ocrey

Woman Cooling Off in Front of Fan
Keeping Cool in Hot Weather
A dog drinking water on a hot day.
Keeping Your Dog Safe in Hot Weather
Pink rose with bumble bee.
Growing Roses in Hot Weather
Hot Tea
Cooling Down Hot Drinks
Barbecue grill with a variety of meats, shish kabobs, corn and veggies with a family in the background
Keep Cool By Cooking Outside
🎉
🎄