Keeping Ladybugs Out of House

I'm using petroleum jelly (generic brand) and baby oil instead of caulking to keep ladybugs out of my home. The petroleum jelly is used around the window sills and openings. The jelly is easily applied with a Q-tip, Popsicle stick, hand-held plastic plastic disperser, or whatever is handy and won't damage surface during application. These ladies can't get a grip or penetrate the jelly.

Also, I use the baby oil (generic brand, of course) to squirt on the windows internal string rods that raise and lower windows, just to keep these bugs from being able to climb up through. Ta Da! Good Job!

By ccgl from PA

Ladybugs in the House
Home and Garden Pest Control InsectsJune 2, 2011
Someone dusting the corner of a room with a duster.
Keeping Your House Dusted
Bored Kid at a Restaurant
Keep Children Entertained When Eating Out
Asian Beetles
Getting Rid of Asian Beetles
Caring for Pet Ladybugs
Feeding and Caring for Pet Ladybugs