Keeping Pantyhose From Running

If you get a run, spray it with some hairspray to stop it in its tracks. A little clear nail polish will also do the trick.

Read more ideas below...

Answers:

Keeping Pantyhose From Running

When storing your pantyhose, be careful of wooden drawers. Small grains of wood can catch and tear the pantyhose slightly when removing them from the drawer. You may not notice the rip until it turns to a run when you wear them. (12/20/2006)

By Anon

Keeping Pantyhose From Running

Just dab with a little clear nail polish. It works great. (08/11/2007)

By Kelly

Keeping Pantyhose From Running

I'm responding to Mary about the product "Run Stop". I have been looking for about three years and still have the last tube. The company that makes it is Dexus, in Maryland, however their phone number posted is incorrect and I can't find the product any longer either. It was great. Anyone else have any info? (09/03/2008)

By Peggie

Keeping Pantyhose From Running

Make sure your toe and finger nails are free of rough edges, apply a little lotion to your feet and hands before donning your pantyhose and don't put your jewelry on until after you've donned your pantyhose. Another trick I've discovered for making my pantyhose last longer is to hand wash them with hair shampoo and let them drip dry. My pantyhose are now lasting 2 to 3 times longer than prior to doing this. (01/18/2009)

By Michael

Women's leg with black hose that have a run in them
Keeping Pantyhose From Running
Uses for Nylons
Uses for Nylons
Feet and Legs in Pantyhose
Saving Money on Pantyhose
Panty Hose
Pantyhose Tips and Tricks
Storing Pantyhose
Storing Pantyhose
🎉
🎄