Keeping Rugs Sweet Smelling

Sprinkle baking soda on rugs before going to bed and then vacuum it away the next morning and your house will smell nice and fresh!

By Robin from Washington, IA

Keeping Rugs Sweet Smelling

As much as I love Baking soda and I use it for many things a friend of mine who repairs vacuum cleaners etc. said that baking soda clogs up the parts in a vacuum and said it was the cause of many repairs! Just thought I'd pass it along and I really do use soda a lot so I'm not bad mouthing it at all! (04/27/2006)

By Yorkiemom2

Keeping Rugs Sweet Smelling

I had that happen to me too, Airing out the room (unless pet/kid accident of course) is always the best to go, but febreeze works great, and Clorox makes a cheaper version. I have heard from others not to use fabric softener/water, because the residue will attract dirt! (04/27/2006)

By camo_angels

Keeping Rugs Sweet Smelling
Throw Rug
Cleaning Throw Rugs
Clothing stored in a closet.
Keeping Clothes Smelling Fresh
Keeping Your House Smelling Nice With Smokers
Downward photo of an area rug in a lobby
Cleaning Area Rugs