Keeping Squirrels Out of the Garden

To keep squirrels and other critters out of your garden get toy snakes, I get the ones at Walmart in the toy department for 88 cents. Put them in your garden and it scares the critters away. Be sure to move them around once in awhile, those critters are smart and will figure out they never move. You can also take green garden hose and make some "X's" (yes there are snakes that look like this) on it with black electrical tape, stick an old tennis ball on the end of the hose for a head and this works just as well. I love to stand in my window and watch the squirrels react, they evacuate to my front yard.

By Tracey from Thomasville

Answers:

Keeping Squirrels Out of the Garden

I have those rubber snakes all over my terrace, and still.... stupid little squirrels attack all my plants... best solution... put chicken wire in the plants, then they can't dig up the roots and kill your plants... have not found solution for them not attacking tomatoes.. would have to cage them, and it's too much work. (04/06/2007)

A squirrel eating a pumpkin in a vegetable garden.
Keeping Squirrels Out of a Vegetable Garden
Closeup of Gray Squirrel
Keeping Squirrels Out of Fruit Trees
Squirrels outside.
Keeping Squirrels From Chewing on a House
A squirrel rubbing its paws together.
Keeping Squirrels Out of an RV
Squirrel Eating From Bird Feeder
Keeping Squirrels Away (Deterring Squirrels)
🎄