Keeping Track of Events

Category Yourself
Keeping Track of Events in a Calendar
Keeping track of events in your busy schedule can sometimes be a challenge. This is a guide about keeping track of events.

When I'm needing to make a note for myself for a future event, etc. I use the "calendar" option on my cell phone. Bring up the calendar, pick the needed date, and leave my message to myself. For the time, I set it for 2-3 hours prior to the needed time, to reassure myself enough time to prepare that dish for a potluck, or time to get things scheduled at the house for an early out for whatever the event is. I find this works better for me as I've always got my cell phone with me and can check it out during slow times to see what's on for the next week.

By Terri H. from NV

You can use E-vites to public events, too! Our church had a benefit concert and I got the congregation's email addresses and sent out E-vites using graphics that went with our theme of "gifts" and asked everyone to forward them to their friends. We had classy benefit invites without the cost of printed ones and had a great turnout.

By pamphyila from Los Angeles